The Float team is committed to provide free mobile learning help. The Float Mobile Learning Primer app is just one example of that.
The Primer includes the basics of mobile learning, and features a number of items, such as:
- Glossary – More than 200 terms are defined
- Book Excerpts – From the latest books by industry experts Dr. Clark Quinn, Dr. Gary Woodill and Chad Udell
- App or Mobile Web? – Determine whether you should build your idea using the mobile Web or a native app
- Links – The latest mobile news and trends
- Mobile statistics that may help you in the right direction.
- Mobile Readiness Assessment – Decide whether your organization is ready for mobile learning
- Idea starters to get those creative juices flowing!
- Examples – Dozens of mobile learning examples available now